An employer brand video, or Internal Stories, enables a rise of created content relayed by collaborators. It’s a powerful tool used to help businesses prepare for their future and allow them to develop.
When we talk about an employer brand, we think of “external communications” and/or “commercial promotion”. However, there are other ways to communicate those needs.
Internal Stories can easily integrate in a global marketing strategy oriented towards human resources.
Internal stories reveal talent within your agency while delivering brand content.
- Dassault Systèmes Wins Conversation - New York
- Pernod Ricard IT Bar - Episode 17
- Dassault Systèmes We are DS
- SUEZ Parlez-vous Suez ? - Le rendement de réseau !
- Pernod Ricard IT Bar for lockdownFilm de communication interne
Following the success of the It Bar series within Pernod Ricard, a dedicated website has been created for this new brand of the group. During the lockdown, long distance shooting and production filming between Paris and Auckland of 4 news programmes.
- Dassault Systemes Interns talkFilm institutionnel
MakeMyDay gives a voice to interns and apprentices of DassaultSystèmes to promote the employer‘s brand and ensure international distribution on social media.
- La minute Makemyday's proprietary formatFilm institutionnel
Makemyday produced and made a short format for all the employees to promote the Lonsdale agency's accomplishments and make its new talents known.
- Dassault Systemes What is the 3DExperienceFilm institutionnel
MakeMyDay presents the operation of Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE platform for students and future employees.